Membership Incentive Scholarship
The SOUTHWEST FLORIDA CHAPTER of the ASSOCIATION OF FUNDRAISING PROFESSIONSALS
MEMBERSHIP INCENTIVE GRANT APPLICATION GUIDELINES
The Southwest Florida Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals is pleased to provide MEMBERSHIP INCENTIVE GRANTS. The grants are available to individuals applying as new members as well as those whose membership has lapsed and circumstances make it challenging for them to renew. An individual may receive a membership incentive grant only once. A grant of up to 50% of the dues fee, depending on the Chapter’s budget availability and the applicant’s personal circumstances, may be awarded.
- To apply for a grant, you must be interested in becoming an actively involved member of the Southwest Florida Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- A prospective member grant applicant shall have participated in 3 chapter meetings or programs before being considered eligible for an award. However, the grant request process can begin during this time.
- It is preferred that only one applicant at a time per organization within the community apply for a membership incentive grant.
- Membership Grants Committee members are eligible to apply for the grants, but may not participate in any discussion or consideration of their own application.
- In the case of re-employment of unemployed grant recipients or a change in any grant recipient’s financial circumstances, it is recommended that the grant be paid back as if it were a loan, if possible. Funds are limited, so this will enable more applicants in need of assistance to receive grants.
Email, mail or deliver completed application form to:
(If you don’t receive an email verifying receipt of your application within 3 days of submitting it, please call as it may be caught in a spam filter.)